Student Advocacy provides assistance to currently enrolled students with resolving challenges by:
- listening to students' concerns
- helping students manage expectations in challenging situations
- advising on effective methods of communication to resolve challenges
- assisting in examining resolution options
- making recommendations and referrals for appropriate courses of action
- providing conflict management support
Recommendations to each situation may vary, depending on the specific need of a student in a given context.