Student Advocacy provides impartial and informal services to assist currently enrolled students with resolving problems or concerns.
Student Advocacy can help by:
- listening to students' concerns
- helping students manage expectations in challening situations
- making recommendations and referrals for appropriate courses of action
- assisting in examining resolution options
- providing conflict managemant support
Our response to each situation brought to our attention may vary, depending on the specific need of a student in a given context.